The Temple Lot Site

This originally appeared in the September 2021 issue of Trailmarker On July 20, 1831, the Lord told the Saints: “Behold, the place which is now called Independence is the center place; and a spot for the temple is lying westward, upon a lot which is not far from the courthouse.” By December 19, 1831,  after […]

X