Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums 1: Welcome Board I'll go first: I am Derek Rowley

• I'll go first: I am Derek Rowley

• Derek Rowley

Administrator
    May 27, 2019 at 1:01 pm

Hi everybody! My name is Derek Rowley, and I am your host here at SUPONLINE.ORG. My wife, Genine, and I live in St. George, Utah. We have four grown sons, and one grandson. I am a member of the Cotton Mission Chapter and former president of the Dixie Encampment Chapter of SUP. Most of my working career has been dedicated to helping entrepreneurs build businesses. I was a co-founder of a family of companies that has helped over 100,000 entrepreneurs get started, and am currently involved in commercial real estate development in Washington County, Utah.

In late 2018 I was asked by the leadership of National SUP if I would be willing to help establish website to support the At-Large members of SUP who are scattered around the country and around the world. This website is the result of that effort.

I love SUP because I have always felt a connection to my personal, cultural and spiritual pioneer heritage. My family came to Utah in the Willie Handcart Company, the Hunt Wagon Train, and in other immigrant companies. My wife also has pioneer heritage dating back to the Nauvoo period, and the Mormon Battalion. As we have learned about these pioneers in our family lines, it has had a profound impact on our understanding of who we are and what sacrifices have been made so we can enjoy the blessings we enjoy.

I look forward to meeting you and interacting with you here!

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now