SUP Online is a community of individuals of all ages who are here to honor our pioneer heritage, learn new information and to help each other. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
The Forum rules are based on “Everything I Need To Know I Learned in Primary”:
1. I am a child of God. Remember who you are and act accordingly. We encourage you to take a faithful approach to our cultural history.
2. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. At all times, treat other members, subscribers, moderators, admins and staff with respect. No advertising or promotion is allowed.
3. Choose the Right. Don’t post or upload anything that violates copyright laws – or any other laws, for that matter.
4. Honor your Father and your Mother. Be proactive in honoring your heritage by contributing to these Forums in a productive way.
5. Kindness begins with me. The forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum. The Admins have the right to delete inappropriate posts, or move posts to more appropriate forums, if necessary.
6. When you are helping you’re happy. There is an awful lot to do and maintain on this website. Please don’t rely solely on the Admin to help solve issues or answer questions. If you are in a position to help others answer questions, please do. You can help build out this website by adding historical sites and markers to the Map page, and by adding pioneer histories to the Histories page. Additionally, there are lots of opportunities to assist in the work of creating content and maintaining this site. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
7. There is beauty all around. Find some beauty in your family history, and share it.
Also, because of the volunteer nature of our organization, all support requests must be submitted in the Support Forum. To the extent possible, we will try to answer support question in the Support Forum also. In some cases we made need to contact you via email.
These rules should suffice. However, if there it turns out we need more rule, the Admin reserves the right to add to them until we have the equivalent of the Law of Moses.